Race across the powder on these power sleds! Day or night, big and little kids alike will love driving their own snowmobile. The 30-minute guided tours are offered daily on groomed trails and backcountry, weather permitting.
30-minute guided tours available daily, weather & conditions permitting. Advance reservations required, call 800.462.9477.
|Guided Tour||30 Minutes|
Reservations: Advance reservations require payment at time of booking. Day of the tour reservations also require payment. Payment is non-refundable 48 hours prior to your scheduled reservation. All reservations are weather permitting. Call 800.462.9477.
Tour Check-In: Check in at the Nordic Center behind the Wisp Resort Hotel at least fifteen (15) minutes before your scheduled tour. Here you will pay for the tour and complete a snowmobile release form. Those under 18 must have a parent or guardian signature on the release form. You will also be fitted for a helmet. Please note that all tours will start on time. If a guest does not arrive on time for his or her tour, the tour will start as scheduled to avoid delays for other riders and for additional tours.
Tour: At the beginning of the tour, each guest will be given a warm up tour on the basic operation of the snowmobile. Once each rider is comfortable with basic snowmobile operation, the tour will begin. The guest will be required to learn forward, back, left and right to successfully drive the snowmobile around the course. Please note that the tour is both driver and rider active. All snowmobiles must follow the guide, single file. The tour speed is the same speed as the slowest rider.
Please note that guests who do not follow the Guide, rules or ride in an unsafe manner will ride back to the Lodge on the back of the guide sled and will not be refunded for the tour.
Rules for Snowmobiling
- Drivers must have a valid Drivers License to drive the snowmobile.
- Passengers must be a child due to weight limit restrictions. The combined weight of the driver and the child passenger cannot exceed 350 pounds..
- Drivers and riders must sign the release. A parent or guardian must sign for riders or drivers who are under 18.
- Every person on the tour must wear a helmet.
- Only one adult rider per snowmobile.
- You must be at least 16 years old with a valid Driver’s License to drive the snowmobile.
- You must be at least 8 years old to ride as a passenger on a snowmobile.
- Warm clothes including gloves and snow-appropriate footwear are strongly recommended. A full-face helmet will be provided for each driver & rider so goggles and hats are not necessary.
- Any rider or driver who has been drinking alcohol or is under the influence of drugs may not drive or ride the snowmobile.
- Unsafe operation of the snowmobiles or disregard of any rules will result in the guest(s) being returned to the Lodge without a refund.
Call 800.462.9477 for more info!