Wisp Resort's Official Resort Vehicle
Get to Know Subaru of America, Inc.
- Subaru vehicles have long been recognized for safety, durability and reliability by organizations such as NHTSA and the IIHS.
- Subaru is the only manufacturer to offer AWD as standard on all of its vehicles.
- Subaru products provide customers with quality, reliability, durability and performance and are right sized for the market.
- The company has an award winning product line-up – recognized by Motor Trend, ALG (Automotive Lease Guide) and Edmunds.com.
- ALG recognized Subaru with the award for Best Performing Mainstream Brand in terms of residual value.
- Kiplinger’s Personal Finance recognized two Subaru vehicles as “Best” in their categories in its annual buyers’ guide, “2010 Cars: Where the Deals Are”. The 2010 Subaru Legacy won “Best New Car” in the $25,000 - $30,000 category, while the 2010 Subaru Outback won both "Best in Class" and "Best New Wagon" in the "Wagons" category.
- The 2010 Subaru Legacy was named to the “Best Family Cars for 2010” list by Parents Magazine and Edmunds.com, repeating the honor bestowed last year on the Subaru Forester.
- The 2010 Subaru Outback was named the MOTOR TREND Sport/Utility of the Year in October 2009.
- In 2008, the 2009 Subaru Forester was named the MOTOR TREND Sport/Utility of the Year – this makes Subaru the first brand with two consecutive MOTOR TREND Sport/Utility of the Year titles.
- Subaru‘s “Share the Love” campaign resonates with our customers as they have a high propensity to be philanthropic. The campaign donated $10m in the last two years to five worthy causes; Meals on Wheels, ASPCA, Habitat for Humanity, NWF and Boys and Girls Club of America.
- All Subaru vehicles come with AWD and our unique Boxer engine standard. Boxer engines are strong, reliable engines which sit naturally low in the vehicle and provide great handling characteristics. Symmetrical AWD provides great safety and performance by powering all wheels, all of the time.
- The Subaru brand is the only manufacturer in the U.S. that builds all of its products as AWD vehicles.
- Subaru products are known for their safety, are IIHS Top Safety Picks and 5 Star NHTSA tested.
- Subaru was the only automotive manufacturer with 2010 “Top Safety Picks” for all models tested by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS).
Subaru knows 'Green'
- Partial Zero Emissions means virtually no pollutant emissions (apart from CO2) are produced from this engine. Subaru has three partial emission vehicles in production within the United States.
- Worldwide, Subaru has electric vehicles and advanced diesel models.
- All Subaru manufacturing plants are Zero Landfill – virtually nothing from these plants goes to a landfill.
Visit Subaru Of America HERE!