The Canopy Tour is designed to provide a physical and mental challenge to an active participant. The individual participant moves through the course largely based on his or her own stamina and strength. This test of strength, conditioning, and skill is meant to build confidence and fitness.
The Canopy Tour is not an amusement attraction and is not under the jurisdiction of the State of Maryland DLLR
The Staff of the Canopy Tour are not medically qualified and are not in a position to assess the capacity of participants to undertake this adventure. It remains your responsibility to undertake your own risk assessment.
- People with heart, leg, back or shoulder problems, diabetes, seizure disorders, or other serious illness should not participate
- Pregnant women should not participate
- Guests with anaphylactic reactions requiring self administered epinephrine must carry their Epi pen
- Guests with asthma requiring an inhaler must carry their inhaler.
- The canopy tour is a physically demanding activity and participants must be physically fit.
*All information provided on this page is tentative and subject to change without notice. Features, lengths and times are approximate and may change.